Waitomo Spellbound Glowworm and Cave Tour Full Day from/to Rotorua
Be picked up from your Rotorua accommodation and be transferred to the Spellbound base. You will join the Spellbound team for a 3-hour Glowworm & Cave Tour.
Be spellbound by Spellbounds kind and personal service, knowledgeable guides, and very impressive glowworm display.
They know the only way to really enjoy Waitomo’s biggest and brightest glowworm show, is slowly. Rushing through will not do justice to such breath-taking spectacle. Take time to let your eyes adapt and you will be rewarded with the soft glow of many of thousands of glowworms. Walkthrough the lovely succession of chambers in the Cave of the Spirit to find speleothems, fossil remains of extinct moa and cathedrals.
You will have, 1 guide, 2 caves to visit, up to 12 people in your group and 30 000 or more glowworms to amaze you.
Post the experience, check out Ruakuri walk, have a bite to eat in the cafe and then return with us to Rotorua.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Caves, Waitomo Caves, Waitomo District, Waikato Region, North Island
We pick you up from Rotorua and transport you to Spellbound Headquater along the way providing interesting commentary about the surrounding areas. You will then join Spellbound for their Glowworm & Cave Tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arapuni Swing Bridge, Waikato River, Arapuni New Zealand
On our way back to Rotorua, we will stop at local attractions such as the Arapuni Swing Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ruakuri Walk, Off Tumutumu Road, Waitomo Caves New Zealand
A real highlight of the Waitomo area, this spectacular loop walk takes you through a forested gorge, past naturally sculpted cliffs, and under low limestone arches.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Main pick up point is the Rotorua I-site, however, will pick up from other Rotorua CBD locations as required. We do not pick up outside of Rotorua.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.