Water and Wilderness Scenic Tour
Tour participants see the full grandeur of the Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru and Pelorus Sounds in one experience that can only be done by air. And get to stop by a remote beach to soak up the wilderness.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Landing by a remote beach in the Outer Sounds for 20 minutes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queen Charlotte Track, Marlborough Sounds, Picton 7220 New Zealand
Popular walking track along most of Queen Charlotte Sound
Pass By: French Pass, French Pass, Marlborough Region, South Island
One of the strongest tidal rips in New Zealand
Pass By: Stephens Island / Takapourewa, Marlborough 7193, New Zealand
Home to over 40,000 Tuatara, dating from the Dinosaur age.
Departure Point :Picton Airport, Koromiko 7273, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from the Picton I-site on the waterfrontPorts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.