Wellington City Sights & Coastline Tour
Highlights include city, harbour and hill views from some of the city’s most spectacular vantage points, as well as visiting many of Wellington’s most famous sights and icons. Visit:
- The famous Beehive and Parliament Buildings
- Old Saint Paul's Cathedral, the finest example of Revival Gothic architecture in the Southern Hemisphere,
- Exquisite Lady Norwood Rose Gardens,
- The largest wooden building in the Southern Hemisphere,
- Various buildings exemplifying classic early Wellington architecture.
- Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of Wellington City, hills and harbour from the summit of Mount Victoria, and drive around the rugged and pure scenic bays of Wellington Harbour.
- A ride on the historic cable car is an optional extra but well worthwhile.
- Fully guided 3 hour tour
- Day 1 : Wellington City Sights & Coastline TourDiscover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost), and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest! If you're not a confident speaker of English, don't worry! We have a state-of-the-art multi-lingual commentary system that caters to Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, and Japanese speakers so that you can still fully enjoy our tour.Meals :None
Departs: 9am & 1pm from the Wellington i-Site bus stop on Wakefield Street
One Way Cable Car ride (optional) approximately NZ$5