Wellington High Tea Tour
Aaron your local guide is Born and raised in Island bay and Brooklyn and is intimately acquainted with Wellington serving as a qualified guide for 23 years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at Coco and tea and cakes at the Begonia house cafe
- Entry/Admission - ZEALANDIA Ecosanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Lady Norwood Rose Garden
- Entry/Admission - Weta Workshop
- Entry/Admission - The Roxy Cinema
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Zealand Parliament, Molesworth Street, Wellington 6160 New Zealand
Enter into the government district and the Victoria University, commerce and law faculties and see the largest wooden building in the Southern Hemisphere.
Pass By: Premier House, 260 Tinakori Rd Thorndon, Wellington 6001 New Zealand
Peer over the fence and see our Priminister Jacinda cooking lunch for Neve.
Stop At: Te Ahumairangi Hill Lookout, Orangi Kaupapa Road, Wellington New Zealand
A rarely visited gem unavailable for larger vehicles with panoramic views from western Wellington.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: ZEALANDIA Ecosanctuary, 53 Waiapu Road, Wellington 6012 New Zealand
Enter into New Zealand’s most modern bird sanctuary and enjoy a beautiful bush walk surrounded by protected birds such as the Kaka ( native parrot) and Piwakawaka ( fan tail)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Victoria, Alexandra Lookout Rd, Wellington 6001 New Zealand
Pass through the University campus on the way to Mount Victoria and witness 360 degrees views
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lady Norwood Rose Garden, 101 Glenmore Street, Wellington 6012 New Zealand
Enjoy tea, cake and perhaps scones while surrounded by an epic rose garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Weta Workshop, Corner of Camperdown Rd & Weka St Miramar, Wellington 6022 New Zealand
Visit Peter Jackson’s studios and see armour making and special effects in a world classed site.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Roxy Cinema, 5 Park Road Miramar, Wellington 6022 New Zealand
Enjoy lunch as part of your tour in an Artdeco cinema restored by Peter Jackson to its former glory at Coco at the Roxy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Sign board meet and greet Airports
- Wellington International Airport, Stewart Duff Drive, Rongotai, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
- Centre port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.