Wellington Shore Excursion: Rimutaka Rail Trail Bike Ride
A fully guided half-day ride with an adventurous edge. This tour will suit most levels of rider experience. Ride approximately 20km along the beautiful Rimutaka Rail Trail. Take in the stunning scenery of this special location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Go country on the Rimutaka Rail Trail, a gentle, historical well-groomed path with several tunnels to enjoy riding through. The Rimutaka Trail winds its way through splendid native bush, following the delightful Pakuratahi River. Your guide will deliver tails of the trail and keep you safe and sound.
Incredibly scenic, you will enjoy this gorgeous ride from start to finish.
You will be collected at Wellington and transported to the start of the trail and returned to Wellington in time to enjoy an afternoon in the City. Includes a light lunch and everything you need for a good time.
This tour picks up and drops off in Wellington to fit in with cruise ship schedules.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- CentrePort Wellington, 1 Hinemoa Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Departure Time :Departure times may be flexible depending on ship arrival and departure requirements
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.