White-Water Sledging Adventure
Regardless of skill level, you are bound to have the experience of a lifetime on this white-water sledging adventure from Rotorua. White-water sledging — also called riverboarding or hydrospeeding — lets you take charge of your own vessel as you twist and turn down the rapids while propelled by the flippers on your feet. Trained guides are available on the Okere River to encourage, motivate, and help you when necessary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional photographer guide
- River clothing and equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Arrive at our Sledging Base
Discuss Sledging Activity
Get into Gear provided
Drive to River
Enjoy your Adventure!
Drive back to Sledge Base
Check out your awesome Photos!
• Kaitiaki Adventures, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
• Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
• Lake Rotoiti, Rotorua New Zealand
• Okere Falls, Okere Falls, Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
• Okere Falls Track, 21 Km from Rotorua on Trout Pool Road Off SH 33 The Rotorua to Tauranga Highway, Okere Falls New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are unsure - please don't hesitate to call us!!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All Kaitiaki Staff/contractors have been provided Information and training regarding the Hazards/Risk associated with COVID-19 All staff have been asked to contribute feedback All feedback has been considered by the business to make an informed decision pre-operation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.