Wine and Food Tour of Matakana from Auckland
Guided by locals to meet the locals. Sample the latest vintage and relax in the rejuvenating atmosphere of the wineries that are purpose built for optimum enjoyment of their wines.
This full-day food and wine tour is the best way to see why Matakana is renowned for its artisan producers.
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- We pick you up from your Auckland hotel at 10am and take you on a journey to sample Matakana wines and explore this very scenic rural & coastal region meeting the locals along the way.
Matakana is renowned for its artisan food producers and has a superb reputation for quality. You sample the latest vintage and relax in the rejuvenating atmosphere of the wineries that are purpose built for optimum enjoyment of their wines.
Relax and let our local guide take you on tour to experience a taste of what this unique region has to offer.
Enjoy an entertaining and informative tour. All inclusive of 3 to 6 wine and food tastings, an antipasto platter lunch of local produce at one of the vineyards with an inspiring view and your very own local guide. We visit other attractions as time allows on route such as Morris and James pottery, hand made chocolate factory, Honey centre, boutique cheese factory and spectacular coastal views.
We return back to your hotel at around 5pm.
Departure Point :Your Auckland Hotel or other pick-up address.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Auckland address
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.