Ziplining Forest Adventure - The Original Canopy Tour Rotorua
Nowhere else in the world can you soar through an untouched New Zealand Forest and become a part of a conservation success story all in one!
Since James and Andrew opened our doors in 2012, we have been working hard to preserve one of New Zealand’s most unique and untouched forests. We created this experience to transport you into a Jurassic world, showcasing New Zealand’s unique plants and wildlife. You help this project; your entry contributes back to our conservation efforts to save this ancient world. Thank you for your support!
You will be part of a small group (maximum 10 per group) with two of our knowledgeable kiwi guides who will delight you, making sure you safely enjoy every moment. Ask as many questions as you'd like and capture the moments with pictures and videos (although we have free photos of your experience for you after the tour).
There’s good reason we have been named the best nature activity in the world! – come and see for yourself!
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Two professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if needed)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Photos available for download
- Wet weather clothing and warmer garments
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Voted TripAdvisor’s #1 Nature Activity on the planet, the Original Canopy Tour is an unforgettable and enlightening adventure, perfect for all ages.
Your amazing kiwi guides will lead your personal and unforgettable adventure deep into ancient native forest in small groups of up to 10 people. are highly trained to keep you safe, make you smile and teach you amazing things. Zipline through 1000-year-old trees, wander across swing bridges and experience some of New Zealand’s rare flora and fauna.
It’s The perfect combination of fun and excitement amidst a spectacular forest environment.
• Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Departure Point :Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any Rotorua central accommodation, restaurants or iconic location. Just wait in the main reception/check-in area or let us know where you need to be collected from!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We can help with pickup and drop-off to Rotorua Central. Please contact us with any questions, all contact details are found on your confirmation voucher/email
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120kg)
- Closed-toe footwear is required; supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Availability: This tour is for small groups of no more than 10 people. We will do our best to book you for your preferred departure time but due to other bookings, this may not always be available. If your preferred time is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative departure
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate